Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 27



It's already after midnight - so I suppose I can wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! - and I have not written a summary of my practice.   Soooooo,

I practiced finger picking and then played songs from memory.  For a long time I didn't even try to memorize a song.  Now I like to at least get an idea of the chord progressions.  This may be super easy to someone who is musically inclined, unlike me, but I finally am better able to recognize chords by their sound.  Seriously this has been an issue.  Certain ones - Dm for example, are obvious to me, but others not so much.  It's getting better.

Once the Thanksgiving turkey is carved and I have free time tomorrow, my plan is to actually get back to the practice schedule as written.  I feel like I'm falling behind!


No comments:

Post a Comment