Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 25

Most prolific quote about the guitar EVER!


I had the best of intentions to start my review of Stage 5 according to the detailed plan I made.  However, how was I to see into the future and know that today, three days before Thanksgiving, darling son #1 announced he was bringing his new girlfriend to dinner.  Suddenly I have to clean my house and actually think about serving a decent holiday meal.  WTF?

Only kidding.  But seriously, now house cleaning will be a priority so I may not tackle quite as much guitar playing until Thanksgiving day and the weekend.

Tonight I did practice I Want to Hold Your Hand and the B7 transitions are coming along more smoothly.  OF COURSE they are now that I'm not recording myself.  The injustice!  Lol.

I also practiced the "fingerpicking pattern that will change your life."  I do enjoy that but it is fairly complicated.  I'll make sure to keep practicing since I like fingerpicking.

That's it for now - just a quick check in.  Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment