Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17 - B7, My Stumbling Block


 






Today I reviewed Stage 4 of the Justin Guitar course.  I can do everything in this stage, including play the B7 chord.  The only thing is, I can't always change to that chord as quickly as I need to.  For example, when playing the practice song I Want to Hold Your Hand by the Beatles.

 So, I reviewed and practiced.  And strummed along to the metronome.  And then I got bored, sped up, and got sloppy.  Will I ever learn? 





I Want to Hold Your Hand is a nice simple song and it was fun to play.  I heard that song quite a bit growing up, as my dad was a huge Beatles fan.

Tonight I was looking for the chords for the song and there are several versions out there.  This is the one just like Justin's:  I Want to Hold Your Hand.
 
And jackpot!  I already have the song on my iPhone so now I'll add it to my guitar playlist...




No comments:

Post a Comment