Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 11 - Cold Hands


Today began as a lovely fall day, with mild temperatures and a cloudless and sunny sky.  However, as the day progressed, the thermometer dipped by more than 30 degrees. Brrr!

By the time I picked up my guitar it was after 9pm, I was tired and my hands literally were freezing. My cold hands surprised me, since the room I practice in is the warmest room in the house. I also workout in that room which can be very unpleasant in the summer!

My chilly fingers didn't keep a very good grasp on the pick so I just gave up and played with my fingers.  It was a nice change.  I learned guitar using my fingers only and it's been less than a year since I started using a pick (and incorrectly, I might add).

Not much to report other than I did keep my 365 Project goal to play everyday. Tomorrow I want to set some goals for my practice. Goofing around is okay sometimes, but I would also like to progress!






No comments:

Post a Comment