Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 24 - I Hate The Beatles

My stubby fingers doing the easy F chord.


I suppose that title is a bit deceiving.  I don't hate The Beatles.  In fact, I rather like The Beatles.  I just hate I Want to Hold Your Hand.  That playing of it, that is.

Today was the day I swore I would record myself playing, and I did.  But it was amazingly painful. I don't know if it is stage fright, if you will, but when I turn on the video I freeze.  And my playing totally sucks.  Just like the movie camera adds 10 pounds, the video camera adds a dose of shit to my guitar playing.

So I did it, and it's on my iPad.  There is no way I'm sharing my videos with the world - at least yet, lol.

Here's my bit of proof that I did record - a still from my iPad.  Next time I record (and post a picture) I need to take a bit of my own manicure advice from this post:  Surprisingly Simple Secret to Rock Star Nails for Guitar Goddesses!
 
And my apologies to Paul McCartney.

No comments:

Post a Comment