Saturday, December 21, 2013

Holidays Hampering My Schedule


What is the expression about the best laid plans?  I had all sorts of lofty goals to follow my guitar practice schedule, but with Christmas coming up in just four days I've made little progress.

However, I have played my guitar every day, and practiced the dreaded F chord most of those days.  I can hit is (slowly) with some accuracy (often the B string is dead), so I am making progress.

I have really nothing further to write other than I am meeting my goal of daily playing.  I'm on vacation for an entire week and hope to get lots of playing in along with decking the halls and all that jazz.

Oh, thinking of Christmas, I got the most AMAZING Christmas gift ever yesterday!  My friend gave me a pack of custom-made guitar picks with a very special picture on it -- the one of me with Jon Bon Jovi when I met him in October.  I'd publish a picture except that would kind of ruin the anonymity thing.  But the picks (and the pic) rocks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment