Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 33-35




DECEMBER 4, 2013

Crap - almost missed a day!  It was crazy busy and then I got engrossed in a post for my real blog and suddenly I looked at the clock and saw 11:59pm. Holy shit!  I ran into my music room and swept my fingers over the strings of my Fender while still on the stand. I suppose that rather loosely counts as "playing guitar", no?!


DECEMBER 5, 2013

I'm not sure if my days are numbered correctly anymore, but I haven't missed a day of playing. Yesterday was really a cheat, but I did strum - sort of - and it's the thought that counts. 

Tonight I "practiced" and worked on the 12 bar blues, I Want to Hold Your Hand (which is essentially mastered) and various other stuff. 

I realized that recently I have been focusing on practice and not FUN. In fact, when I decided to play my signature tune - Bringin' on the Heartbreak, I almost forgot how it started. Yikes!  So I must find the balance between practice to improve, as well as fun playing which nurtures my soul. 


No comments:

Post a Comment